Cross Board Transaction by an Indian entity needs to comply with a long list of stringent compliances under the Foreign Investment Management Act (FEMA), 1999. Our dedicated team of experienced professionals like company secretaries provide the compliance sheet according to their in-depth knowledge of international markets and the Foreign Investment Management Act (FEMA), 1999.
WHAT WE OFFER
BSA represented several clients in complex regulatory proceedings before SEBI, RBI and Securities Appellate Tribunal.
Our service includes:
- Filing of Annual Return of Foreign Liabilities and Assets.
- Setting up of business Outside India
- External Commercial Borrowing advisory services
- Overseas Direct Investment advisory services
- FDI Compliance
- NBFC Compliance under FEMA
- ESOP Valuation
- Share Valuation under FEMA
- Foreign Investor Exit Strategy
- Inbound and Outbound Investment Advisory Services
- Compounding, Representations and Appeals