Bhavya Sharma & Associates and its affiliates (collectively, "BSA") is committed to protecting your privacy and has provided this policy ("Policy") to familiarize you with the manner in which it collects, uses, shares and discloses your information that is collected through http://www.bhavyasharmaandassociates.com and associated mobile applications (the "Website").
1. The terms of the Policy provided herein govern your use of the Website and any content provided, accessed or distributed in the Website. For our client confidentiality obligations and associated references, please refer to our terms of engagement.
2. This Policy shall be construed to be provided in compliance with the Information Technology Act 2000 and the rules framed thereunder (as amended from time to time) ("IT Act"). The words and expressions used in this Policy but not defined herein will have the meaning assigned to them under the IT Act.
3. During the use of the Website we may collect the following types of information ("Personal Information"):
4. From time to time, it may include personal data about your membership of a professional or trade association or union, personal health data, details of dietary preferences when relevant for events to which we invite you and details of any criminal record you may have.
5. Your Personal Information will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent and will be used to support your relationship with BSA. Any Sensitive Personal Information will be kept confidential as required under applicable Indian laws.
6. Any comments, messages, blogs, scribbles etc posted / uploaded / conveyed / communicated by users on the public sections of the Website becomes published content and is not considered personal information subject to this Policy
7. We may collect personal data about you in a number of circumstances, including:
8. In some circumstances, we collect personal data about you from a third party source, including, personal data from your organisation, other organisations with whom you have dealings, inter alia, government agencies, credit reporting agencies, information or service providers or from publicly available records.
9. As a general principle, you will provide us with your personal data entirely voluntarily. There are generally no detrimental effects for you if you choose not to consent or to provide personal data.
10. BSA does not sell or rent Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes only ("Permitted Purposes"):
11. Where you have expressly given us your consent, we may process your Personal Information also for the following purposes:
12. With regard to marketing related communication, we will, where legally required, only provide you with such information after you have opted in and provide you the opportunity to opt out anytime if you do not want to receive further marketing related communication from us. We will not use your Personal Information for taking any automated decisions affecting you or creating profiles other than as described above.
13. We may process your personal data, depending on the Permitted Purpose we use your personal data for, on one or more of the following legal grounds:
14. In addition, the processing may be based on your consent where you have expressly given that to us.
15. We may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
16. Otherwise, we will only disclose your Personal Information when you direct us or give us permission, when we are required by applicable law or regulations or judicial or official request to do so, or as required to investigate actual or suspected fraudulent or criminal activities.
17. If you provide Personal Information to us about someone else (such as one of your directors or employees, or someone with whom you have business dealings) you must ensure that you are entitled to disclose that Personal Information to us and that, without our taking any further steps, we may collect, use and disclose that Personal Information as described in this Policy. In particular, you must ensure the individual concerned is aware of the various matters detailed in this Policy, as those matters relate to that individual, including our identity, how to contact us, our purposes of collection, our personal data disclosure practices (including disclosure to overseas recipients), the individual's right to obtain access to the Personal Information and make complaints about the handling of the Personal Information, and the consequences if the Personal Information is not provided (such as our inability to provide services).
18. We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your Personal Information confidential and secure in accordance with our internal procedures covering the storage, disclosure of and access to Personal Information. Personal Information may be kept on our personal data technology systems, those of our contractors or in paper files.
19. BSA uses reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under the IT Act and read with Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules 2011, to safeguard and protect your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information. BSA implements such measures, as stated above, to protect against unauthorized access to, and unlawful interception of, Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information. Additionally, we have adopted measures to ensure that your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information is accessible to our employees or partners’ employees strictly on a need to know basis. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over internet / cellular / data networks and will not hold BSA responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Personal Information in any manner whatsoever.
20. Your Personal Information will primarily be stored in an electronic form. However, certain data can also be stored in physical form. BSA may store, collect, process and use your Personal Information in countries other than the Republic of India but under full compliance with applicable laws. BSA may enter into an agreement with third parties (in or outside of India) to store collect, process your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information under full compliance with applicable laws.
21. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, BSA shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of BSA and shall include, inter alia, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, Epidemic, Pandemic, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption.
22. This Policy is subject to modification based on changes in the business, legal and regulatory requirements and will be made available to you online. We will make all reasonable efforts to communicate to you all significant changes to this Policy. You are encouraged to periodically visit this page to review the Policy and any changes thereto. In case you discontinue the use of the Website, it will not affect the applicability of the Policy to your prior uses of the Website.
23. We strive hard to keep our records updated and accurate with your latest information. You shall be responsible to ensure that the information or data you provide from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consent to provide such information or data to us.
24. Based on technical feasibility and requirements of applicable laws, we will provide you with the right to review, access and modify the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information that we maintain about you. We may perform verification before providing you access to this Personal Information. However, we are not responsible for the authenticity of the Sensitive Personal Information provided by you.
25. Further, you have the right to withdraw the consent provided to us in relation to your Sensitive Personal Information at any time in writing by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com in accordance with the terms of this Policy. However, please note that withdrawal of consent will not be retrospective in nature and shall be applicable prospectively. In case you do not provide your information or consent for usage of Sensitive Personal Information or subsequently withdraw your consent for usage of the Sensitive Personal Information so collected, BSA reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said Sensitive Personal Information was sought.
26. If you wish to delete the Sensitive Personal Information provided by you to BSA, you can always do so by sending a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
27. You may note that correction or deletion of certain information or data may lead to cancellation of your registration with the Website or your access to certain features of the Website. You also agree and acknowledge that certain data or information cannot be corrected or deleted and/or is prohibited from being deleted under any applicable law or in lieu of law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings.
28. We are committed to protect your Personal Information collected and processed by us and look forward to your continued support for the same. In case of any feedback or concern regarding protection of your Personal Information, or any privacy related feedback or concerns you may contact us at email@example.com
29. We welcome your views about our Website and our Policy. If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.